From August 2021, all Stroma registered installers transferred over into the NAPIT competent person scheme. Any existing Stroma customers should redirect their enquiry to NAPIT. Details for the NAPIT scheme can be found here.
Stroma Installer Certification
Pleasley Vale Business Park
Stroma Installer Certification is accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to operate installer certification schemes for Competent Persons providing inspection, assessment and certification to contractors and allowing self-certification of any eligible notifiable work the Building Regulations for England and Wales.
Stroma Installer Certification members can be found by searching online at the website above.
The scheme covers
- Building services work including: electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Building fabric work including: insulation, windows and doors.
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for renewable technologies.
- PAS 2030 Installer Scheme for the installation of energy efficient measures (EEM).
- TrustMark government endorsed quality scheme for consumer protection.
Competent Person Scheme update - Transfer of Installers from Stroma Installer Certification to NAPIT.
Since 2019, Stroma Installer Certification has been a subsidiary of NAPIT. From the beginning of August 2021 all remaining Stroma registered installers will transfer over into NAPIT.
There will be no significant effect on the competent person scheme notifications system, the data will simply indicate that it is from NAPIT and there will be no more data in the name of Stroma. Please be aware that this is planned and isn’t a data error.