Stroma Installer Certification
Pleasley Vale Business Park
Stroma Installer Certification is accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to operate installer certification schemes for Competent Persons providing inspection, assessment and certification to contractors and allowing self-certification of any eligible notifiable work the Building Regulations for England and Wales.
Stroma Installer Certification members can be found by searching online at the website above.
The scheme covers
- Building services work including: electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Building fabric work including: insulation, windows and doors.
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for renewable technologies.
- PAS 2030 Installer Scheme for the installation of energy efficient measures (EEM).
- TrustMark government endorsed quality scheme for consumer protection.