NAPIT is a United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operator in the building services and fabric sector. NAPIT provide inspection, assessment and certification to contractors registered under the Competent Person Scheme (CPS), allowing self-certification of any eligible notifiable work under the Building Regulations for England and Wales.
The scheme covers
- Building services work including: electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building fabric work including: insulation, roofing, windows and doors
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for renewable technologies
- PAS 2030 Installer Scheme for the installation of energy efficient measures (EEM)
- TrustMark government endorsed quality scheme for consumer protection